« All Events
Confronting Tech Accessibility During COVID-19 | Lazarillo
January 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Click here to join the session at #VCMVirtual on Thursday!
- Don’t miss René Espinoza, awarded by MIT as a LATAM Innovator under 35, as he discusses the new challenges for accessibility during Covid-19 and how tech startups can adapt their product to quickly solve these challenges. In addition, learn ways that Lazarillo can be used to connect companies, including schools, retail shops, hospitals, and more, with the community of people with disabilities.
- Lazarillo is an app and digital platform designed to reduce barriers and increase accessibility for people with disabilities. It offers a wide array of services designed to make life easier for the visually impaired, including geolocation, navigation, assisted shopping, and the communication of important information such as inclusive job postings. Lazarillo founder René Espinoza leads a young team of developers in innovating at the cutting edge of assistive technology.
- This session includes closed captioning and ASL interpretation.
- If you have a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please email email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to make arrangements.
Community event calendar proudly presented by
Are you a Synapse partner with an event you’d like to see on our calendar? Submit your event by CLICKING HERE.
Do you want to partner with Synapse and share events? Please email Brett.Maternowski@SynapseFL.com