Community event calendar presented by
🚀 SPECIAL GEW EVENT: “Startup Pitch Night!”
Our first event of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020 will seeks to inspire and educate attendees and participants in a relaxed friendly environment. Each South Florida Startup that enters will be given the opportunity to make a four-minute pitch followed by a three-minute Q/A.
This event is meant to encourage the endeavors of our South Florida Startup Community and foster a creative dialogue with feedback from attendees for the startup founders. Attendees will critique the startups and provide feedback on how you can improve and move forward, and get ready for an even BIGGER pitch night to come in a few weeks (will include investment/cash prize.)
Requirements to Participate as a startup:
🚀STARTUP PITCH NIGHT LINE UP:
1. Better Living Technologies is changing the way you view your health data. Our initial goal is to bring disease data around type one diabetes to the forefront of a patient’s and their caregiver’s everyday routine to ease the burden of managing the disease and provide peace of mind.
2. Moon Rock Property Management is a property management company that develops a software tool for little guys (DIY Landlords). Our main target is not the big commercial properties or large apartment complexes. We are mainly targeting Landlords that operate their properties themselves. With our software, landlords, tenants, and maintenance workers will be able to collaborative on one software service. With the integrated communication service in the app, we will eliminate the back-and-forth mis-communication between our customers.
3. Boca Code knows that a successful career in coding starts with the best training. It’s an immersive code academy where you learn the hard and soft skills you need for a successful career. Boca Code’s students work on real projects to gain truly relevant experience and actual company names to put in their portfolios. Business partners receive quality-controlled development at affordable rates or in exchange for donations to our scholarship fund. Hiring Boca Code alumni is a no-brainer as they back their graduates with full support for 2 years.
4. eField Data a subscription based Software-as-a-Solution(SaaS) platform, is designed by geotechnical engineers for geotechnical engineers to manage construction materials testing, field inspections tasks, reports, and lab data with automated work flow. Used by field technicians, laboratory technicians, project managers, geotechnical engineers, invoice and timesheet managers to plan and organize projects, schedule field tasks, workflows, reports, timesheets and invoices, eFieldDATA has a broad set of applications to improve efficiency.
5. MyBundle.Tv guides the consumer during this industry transformation by offering customized bundles of streaming services based on a user’s set of circumstances, without overwhelming them. This allows the consumer to cut through the clutter, save serious money and take back control from Big Cable.At the same time, MyBundle.TV provides this new generation of streaming TV services a platform to reach their potential consumers in a highly curated, efficient and direct way. We are also partnering with Internet Service Providers large and small to help them attract and convert new customers. Our tools reduce the friction of cord cutting and embolden consumers to make the jump from their current Cable providers. Our platform helps drive the flywheel of cord cutting creating value for consumers, streaming services and challenger ISPs.
6. Virtual Badge is a mobile and web-based badging and data collection solution that improves the efficiency of collecting and analyzing critical information. By replacing traditional documentation methods, Virtual Badge® improves the speed and accuracy of operations by increasing accountability and improving the quality of actionable information.Virtual Badge is the easiest and most economical way to badge and manage your employees, visitors, contractors, and more.
🚀Interested in Pitching?
Please email email@example.com with the following:
🚀 SPONSORED BY:
Cary Stamp is an asset-wealth management firm and principled financial advisor to help you achieve financial freedom. They are dedicated to helping clients achieve true wealth in every phase of their lives. Cary Stamp’s advisory team provides sophisticated wealth management and financial planning solutions founded on the CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™). For those who have a need for planning, we create comprehensive, holistic plans—often in collaboration with clients’ attorneys and accountants— that align with client goals and aspirations, their needs, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and time horizon. Wealth management and planning that builds, protects, and extends the financial health and legacy of our multigenerational client families.
Boca Code knows that a successful career in coding starts with the best training. It’s an immersive code academy where you learn the hard and soft skills you need for a successful career. Boca Code’s students work on real projects to gain truly relevant experience and actual company names to put in their portfolios. Business partners receive quality-controlled development at affordable rates or in exchange for donations to our scholarship fund. Hiring Boca Code alumni is a no-brainer as they back their graduates with full support for 2 years.
🚀 PRESENTED BY: Palm Beach Tech
⭐ OTHER GEW EVENTS @ www.soflogew.com
Community event calendar proudly presented by
Are you a Synapse partner with an event you’d like to see on our calendar? Submit your event by CLICKING HERE.
Do you want to partner with Synapse and share events? Please email Brett.Maternowski@SynapseFL.com