Community event calendar presented by
Synapse Converge: Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) Edition is intentionally designed to empower and inspire entrepreneurs at every stage of the journey.
Attendance is FREE for all, thanks to the support of Truist!
Throughout the week (Nov 16-19), Florida’s talent will converge online – bringing you the best of our state’s entrepreneurs, educators, ESOs and community leaders. Synapse Converge: GEW Edition features two programming tracks each day: the Startup Toolkit and Entrepreneur Leadership Tracks.
Startup Toolkit Track (Thursday)
– 9:00 – 9:45 AM – Building Your Team: Making the Most of Your Human Resources
– 10:00 – 10:45 AM – Purpose Driven Entrepreneurship: Doing Well by Doing Good
– 11:00 – 11:00 AM – Getting to Growth Stage
Entrepreneurship Leadership Track (Thursday)
– 9:00 – 9:15 AM – Scaling Customer Success: The Tale Through Dinner Time Analogies
– 9:15 – 9:30 AM – Every Day I’m (Side) Hustlin’: The Real Entrepreneur’s Experience
– 11:00 – 11:30 AM – Three Insights to Influence Your Leadership
– 11:30 – 11:45 AM – IP Before Your Investors Ask About It!
– 11:45 – 12:00 PM – Funding Growth: An Entrepreneur’s Perspective
Community event calendar proudly presented by
Are you a Synapse partner with an event you’d like to see on our calendar? Submit your event by CLICKING HERE.
Do you want to partner with Synapse and share events? Please email Brett.Maternowski@SynapseFL.com