- Employment. I have a family to support and am looking for something that may funnel into a permanent position (goal, not a dealbreaker).
- Continue to volunteer in our community as a servant leader.
- Opportunity to support a team that believes I will be able to make a difference for them with the skills I can offer today to help set them up for a better tomorrow.
Self-motivated, mission-oriented marketing executive with nearly 15 years’ experience from client side and agency life with a proven record for instituting brand strategies, amplifying brand awareness through storytelling while devising projects from concept to completion optimizing all data to support business objectives. Skilled in increasing business efficiencies, reducing budgets, and maximizing sales while making critical decisions during challenges while demonstrating exceptional communication skills. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently or develop opportunities that further establish organizational goals with building cross- functional teams fostering and cultivating relationships promoting people and ideas to ensure the growth of the brand.
While unemployed during COVID-19, I have written several white papers, guides with a focus on hospitality and retail as a speciality of mine has been my leadership roles in marketing & operations. In addition, continue to provide thought leadership, media, and manpower to support others from my network to benefit others and their missions.
Who I am:
- Devoted husband & father
- Donated over $3m worth of my services in good kind in 2+ years for philanthropic
activity inside Tampa Bay supporting over 25 charities like Feeding Tampa Bay, Metropolitan Ministries, OnBikes, Wheel Chairs for Kids, Children’s Dream Fund, National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, and Apple A Day
- Leadership Tampa 2018 Graduate, Former Class Project Chair
- Current Vice President of Membership for American Marketing Association Tampa Bay
- Former Vice-Chairman of the Board for Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Up & Comer Award Winner, November 2013
- Eagle Scout, October 2004
- Person of the Year, Rotary Club of Trumbull Connecticut, April 200
I would be more than delighted to share upon request my updated resume, cover letter, and if necessary referrals attesting to my character for what I can offer in a position. More than anything, I am confident I can help you move the needle and if given the consideration, I will not let you or your team down! Thank you for your time in reading this.